Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sunday Game highlights

Got 3 fun games in on last Sunday.

We played using these scenarios: http://www.infinitythegame.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5326

We played Offensive and Defensive maneuvers first then Kidnapping, last was Sabotage/Demolitions.

I played the first game with my Aleph then I used a proxy Morat Aggression force for the other two.

How the games went

Offensive Defensive Maneuvers. Ariadna vs Aleph: Tie
Kidnapping. Ariadna vs MAF: Lost
Sabotage/Demolitions. Ariadna vs MAF: Lost

Highlights:

-Van Zant swooping into my back field and proceeds to take out my Asura through a combination of AP Rifle shots and CC.
-The Ariadna troops trying to uproot Achilles and one of his Myrms from a building. It ended with a lot of Ariadians dying.
-Van Zant a 4 man group of Para-commandos come into my back field and tear into my Yaogat link team. Van Zant is then later blown apart by two Panzerfaust shots.
-The Sogarat then gets in on the action and proceeds to drop all the Para-commandos to either dead or unconscious. He was later then blown up by a Autocannon.
-The last game I bring in my Rasyat using AD2 and walk him up to discover a mine then to shoot at it. Then lay down some Zero-V smoke in front of him as well as the demolition target. That gave me a clear path to get to it with out getting shot up by a Para-Commando with a HMG on top of a building across the table. the game was at 2 to 1 and all I needed was for this thing to blow up. My oppenent then rolls the 2 out of 3 ARM rolls. I lost by only 1 VP!

No comments:

Post a Comment