Sunday, December 9, 2012

Still here!

Hehe, I think I forgot about this blog. Nah, I kid. I've been busy with school as of late and it's caused me to have a big lack of Infinity as of late. I did get in a fun multiplier game though at the end of November. It was called Infinity: Hunger Games.

Basically you got the option of bringing 3 models max at 75 pts and 1.5 SWC. I choose to run with the new Achilles profile (ARM 5) with his trusty Heavy Shotgun. It turned out that he was a crit magnet that game. He got critted by a Lasiq. Had his hair and ODD burned off by a Chassuer twice! Then not wanting to live without any hair he let a Riot Grrl crit him on a 6... he did kill Yu Jing Monk at the end of the day.

I had a great time and the events that took place in that game were beyond funny.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to read some more Hunger Games narratives :D Especially ones wherein Achilles gets smoked...literally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Achilles didn't get any wounds from getting smoked he just got really pissed and depressed. After the Lasiq's crit, as I should of noted as well, made me make a BTS save as well thanks to it being viral. Failed it and that put the second wound on him. The Riot Grrl finished him off after he got smoked.

      I'll have some more stories at the end of the week like Togan vs a Skiavoros.

      Delete