Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Infinity the RPG

Hey, long time no see guys! I've been busy with college lately but I'm always on top of Infinity news as of late.

We haven't had any big new announcements (the October pre-orders should be showing up soon) but we do have the Kickstarter for the Infinity RPG!

I'm a big pen and paper rpg fan and with Infinity being one of my favorite things it was a dream come true when I first heard it was in the works. Now it's finally here and damn does it look good. I haven't backed it yet but I still have like 23/22 days to do so. If you're reading this later on in the future then I'll give you heads up that the Kickstarter campaign ends on October 18.

If your interested in backing or just want to take a look at what it's all about here the link to the Kickstarter:

Infinity RPG Kickstarter (Click on me)


No comments:

Post a Comment