Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Introduction

Hello ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to my Blog the Myrmidon Officer a blog about my experiences with the tabletop game Infinity and maybe other things. I'm Solodice or also known as Alex and I started to get in Infinity some time a year ago just admiring the models that CB was pumping out and I had about a 6 month lull and I finally returned to it but this time it was different. The game wasn't different but I was because I actually wanted to play the game and that was about a month ago. It also happened that some locals were hosting a some demo games at a FLGS close to me. It was by some of the guys from RM40k and had my first game. I fell in love with the game straight away and was excited to get some more games in and test it out some more.

Well there turned out be a tourney going on about 4 days from that demo day and I all ready knew about it but the only problem is I had no models to play with but thanks to Rich a guy from RM40k I got some models to use and made what I thought was a pretty good list. My list wasn't to say bad with a Marut Lt. 2 Myrmidons, 3 Dakini's, Naga hacker, Dasyu, but I was at only 7 orders and I didn't know the affect of this until I played some games. The tounrey was a fun time for me and took 7th place out of 14 and it felt great. I played against some tough opponents 2 Haqqilsam players, 1 Arianda, 1 Morat Aggresion Force (damn you Yaogat link team). I took the first game against a haqq player with the Marut being the big star and getting tabled in my second by the MAF then playing another haqq player that I thought was going to have in the bag but I pulled out and won. Had to get through a Panzerfuast, 2 Lasiqs, a Ragik hacker, and Saladin, and this was all with my Marut. The last game I got tabled by the Ariandna player but the Marut did take out his Dog Warrior, Tankhunter, and one other dude all by her lonesome as she was the last model on the table.

I played only a couple of games after that and I plan to play some more and to also get some models of my own mainly Aleph if you couldn't already tell. My goal with this blog to to track my progress with the game but to also post things like some bat-reps, tips, unit reviews, mainly other things I haven't made my mind up on yet.

Solodice

No comments:

Post a Comment