Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bugger!

A quick post before I go to bed.

Got in a 300 point game with my MAF against a Nomad force and it was pretty damn fun even though I lost. We were playing YAMS (Yet Another Mission System) however we got caught up in the blood lust of the game and just went after each others throats.

Highlights of the game:

Rasyat w/Spitfire scarred the bloody piss out of the Nomad player when he hit the board. He downed a Mobile Brigada however the Brigada got healed back up and got his revenge on the Rasyat.

The Raicho (I proxied) got glued to the wall by a ADHL Prowler and I had no engineer (sad face).

Yaogat Link Team worked great as a defense unit. The boarding shotgun was the star of the show in the team. The team however was slowly picked off by the Nomads.

The Dats didn't do much in this game but die. One did clear room for the Rasyat to land however.

The dice were defiantly not on my side in this game however and it showed. I am getting better with MAF though and I can't wait to see what another winning game will look like and what I can take away from it. Here's to the hope for my second win with my MAF!


No comments:

Post a Comment