Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ewwww... bugs.




I thought I would share this on my blog: A Painting Contest! It's not my own personal one but one being held over on the main Infinity forum. Now what does it involve? Well... lots of bugs or if I'm being politically correct, Exrah. Now I won't bore you over with to many details on these badass bug-men but I can tell you they serve in the Combined Army, they operate most of it's interstellar fleet, they also provide troops from them as well from the ship to ship fighters known as the Void Operators, the Commandos that try to sell you guns in the Vector Operators, to the hop scotch Iskaller Jump Operator, and the flying TAG known as the Caskuda.

Now if you have some painting skills and a Exrah model I would suggest you join in on the fun. No painting skills, or a Exrah model, or just to lazy to do it? No problem! You can always sit back and enjoy the fun as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment