Monday, January 14, 2013

Guess who got 3rd at a local ITS Tourney this past Saturday...

I played at a ITS Tourney down here in Colorado this Saturday and ended up in 3rd place (my best placing since starting Infinity). It was a great tourney with a bunch of great people and great terrain. The brake down faction wise was Aleph 4 (1 SP), CA 1, Nomads 1, Yu Jing 1, Haqqislam 2 (1 HB), PanO 0, Tohaa 0. Funny thing is that the top 3 places were Aleph as well.

The list I ran:

Achilles Spitfire Lt (80|2)
Deva Spitfire+MSV (34|1)
Deva (35|0.5)
Diomedes (44|0)
Myrmidon Spitfire (32|1)
Myrmidon Chain (16|0)
Proxy Mk.1 Doctor (14|0)
Proxy Mk.2 Sniper (29|1.5)
Netrod  (4|0)
Netrod (4|0)
Yudbot (3|0)
Yudbot (3|0)


298/300 points | 6/6 swc

MVPs: Diomedes/Myrmidon Spitfire

The Good: The 1st game went in my favor due to Diomedes killing almost everything. Diomedes saved the day in the 2nd game when he killed the Nomad Sallzy (after my Proxy Sniper brought it down to it's last wound). 

The Bad: Achilles didn't kill anything.

The Ugly: The last game. It was a trade off all game. I kill one guy, he kills one guy. I just got left in a position where I couldn't do anything in the last part of the game...

Oh and how about some pics of it all!

Tables:







Game Pics:






No comments:

Post a Comment