Friday, February 15, 2013

Infinity Music

I've been thinking about what kind of music would go well with Infinity. Bascially music that would get you in the mood to paint a Infinity figure or write a fan fic piece with a bunch of action. I've just complied a list of music that I think works for Infinity. None of these are in a particular order.

1. GITS Soundtrack



2.Nine Inch Nails: Ghosts


3. Cristobal Tapia De Veer: Primal Shout



4. Cyptex: Breaker


5. Dredd Soundtrack (here's a piece).



6. Massive Attack: Mezzanine


I have a bunch more but I think these will keep some of you occupied.

3 comments:

  1. Heh. GITS and NIN's Ghost are already on my list. Some good selections here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No surprise that GITS or Ghosts were on your list as they serve a solid pieces for Infinity music. Glad you like the other choices and I tried my best to stay away from dub step but it just sneaks in sometimes...

      Delete
  2. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Dredd soundtrack... that stuff is knockout powerful. It pumped me up.

    You should also look up Blue Stahli, but here's one from Assemblage23 that I think works really well.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0zUmAaeE2o&list=PL4027A4895770E509&feature=mh_lolz

    ReplyDelete