Sunday, March 3, 2013

MAF will set Paradiso ablaze!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 
Muhahahaha! Next weekend is the beginning of Campaign Paradiso and my MAF force will be rolling strong  into the forces of those human cowards! 

I've worked out a nifty 300 point list for Mission 101 with MAF and I won't spoil anything but it's going to probably a bloody good time (pun intended). Now I'm kind of following into the foot steps of a local Ariadna player that has come up with an interesting and unique system for the campaign. He runs 2 combat groups and one group is set towards objectives while the other is set to just kill stuff. Now I'm going to take this and out a MAF spin on it. You'll see how that goes next weekend when I post up my experience.

I also got in four games last weekend with my MAF forces. The lower point games went over really well for me but the 300 point games were a total disaster for me. I will say this though... 2 Sogarats at 200 points is fucking great. 

I'll leave you here with my MAFs theme song for Campaign Paradiso.


1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I'm curious to see what you've got planned for the two-group MAF list.
    And, yeah- I'm sure that double Soggy's at 200 points is brutal!
    Death to the humans!
    :)

    ReplyDelete