Sunday, July 15, 2012

Colorado Krug 2012

A little late and lacking pics so I'm sorry about that.

So the krug was fun! I didn't take first but I did come in the middle of the pack in 6th. Hey I was there to get in some games of Infinity and have some fun the tourney placement was just a add on to me. Also we had three guys come up from New Mexico to join us and I thank them very much for coming up and gaming with us fools. I would also like to thank my opponents for some fun games.


I ran this list and it did pretty well for me.


 ALEPH
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

 GROUP 1 (Regs: 9/Irrs: 0):

  MARUT Lieutenant (Strategos L3) MULTI HMG, Heavy Flamethrower, Nanopulser / AP CCW (122 | 3)
  PROXY Mk.1 Engineer Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife (14)
  PROXY Mk.2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife (27 | 0.5)
  NAGA Combi Rifle, Monofilament Mines / Pistol, Knife (32)
  DEVA (Multispectral Visor L2) Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife (34 | 1)
  GARUDA Tacbot HMG / Electric Pulse (31 | 1.5)
  2x MYRMIDON Chain Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW (16)
  2x NETROD Electric Pulse (4)

 300 Points | SWC: 6

ARMY CODE: eNozM1Q1VTNUM6wxtIBQlmDKDEwaq5kASSMw20LNCE4amqkZwCkA5p0OmQ==
Army Infinity v.3.0. - http://www.devilteam.com

I can give you some MVPs from my list here. First would be my Proxy Mk.1 Engineer as she did a lot more then just fix up the Marut through out the tourney. The second would have to be the Garuda for being my back pocket trick and killing a lot of shit and then kicked the can but that was expected. The last would have to be the Myrmidons being fine VIP security for the Marut in one scary moment of one game and dealing out lots of pain themselves. The other models did there jobs perfectly (well maybe not for the poor Proxy Mk.2 Hacker) and they didn't under perform for me in anyway.

Now I'll be posting up the bat-reps through out the week so stay tuned in for those and get ready to here some crazy stuff.

As for pics I only got one from the whole tourney. Sorry I got distracted by the whole tourney in general but I did get one and it was the table I played the second game on and you'll get a look at it when I post that bat-rep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment