Saturday, July 28, 2012

Moving into the Morat Aggression Forces

So recently I've been proxying MAF with my Aleph models. This will probably turn into my second faction well because hell there a lot of fun to play and their right up my ally fluff and model wise! I mean it too. Take a look at these models.

Sogarat



Rasyat



Yaogats



Zerat




Daturazi Witch Soldiers




Kurgat


I'm not very good with them right now but with time I will be. Not like I was kicking ass and taking names with my Aleph right out of the gate...

So if you see some MAF stuff on here don't panic! You'll be probably be seeing a lot more of them in the times to come.

Oh and the 2nd bat-rep from the Krug will be up next week.

3 comments:

  1. MAF is a wee bit harder to use than Aleph, I'd venture. ;)

    I've been toying with the idea of picking them up myself. Let us know how your MAF goes, because it may just inspire me to finally take the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too play both Aleph and CA (with a strong Morat bias). They are hard to play. Their cheer leaders are expensive, and the good stuff usually comes with a high swc. I think link teams are important to making them work.

    I like Daturazi for smoke and Yeogat for MSV2

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAF is a totally different beast then Aleph!I don't find them hard to play it's just different. There not as fast as Aleph or as durable but they sure can bring a lot of firepower and the Morat rule is a total boon (75% retreat threshold plus Religious).

    I've already begun experimenting with them right now and I'll probably get a bat-rep up with them probably after the second Krug bat-rep.

    ReplyDelete