Monday, July 2, 2012

Update 7/2

Sorry that I've been lack luster on posting. I didn't have much to post about in June, well maybe the new Infinity releases, but July will be different.

First off I have a big tourney next week, the Colorado Krug. Should be a good time as now I have more experience with Infinity now. I hope I get a game in against last years winner as well as he's also one of my opponents I play with a lot. Also the Krug is fantastically run by BlueDagger (forum name at Infinity's US forum) so that's also a great plus as well and it's also closer to me this year then it was last time. I'll see if I can get some pics as well for you all to look at.

Also I'm going to be starting up on some terrain soon. I'm thinking something shanty townish...

I know I promised some bat-reps from forever a go but since it's been that long I don't remember a whole lot so sorry about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment